Rebuilding After a Fire Lincoln NE
What is Restoration?
Professional Fire Restoration Lincoln NE
There can be many dangers associated with a house fire, such as toxic gasses, smoldering ash, and an unsafe structure. The restoration professionals at BK Restoration and Remodeling have the proper equipment and training to get the work done without the dangers. We can:
- Board up your home after a fire to protect your home from further damage from the elements and possible vandalism.
- Clean the contents of your home
- Remove your property and store it for safekeeping.
- Dry and Dehumidify your home
- Smoke Remediation and Odor Removal
- Structural Repairs, Refinishing, Painting, and Floor Restoration
- and Ozone Treatment
What is Migration?
What you can Do
- Move yourself, your family, and pets to a smoke-free environment. Smoke from a fire contains carcinogenic gasses that can negatively affect their health.
- Contact your insurance company and mortgage company to report the fire.
- Call Bk Restoration and Remodeling.
- Inventory your home. Make a list of all the items that will need replacing, your insurance company will want a copy as well.
- Contact your local disaster relief service, such as the
American Red Cross. They will help you find food, clothing,
medicine, and a place to stay.
- Begin to save recipes for any money that you spend related to the fire loss. The recipes may be needed later by your insurance company and to prove losses claimed on your income taxes.
What you should NOT Do
- Do not turn your utilities back on if the fire department has turned them off. They are unsafe.
- Don’t eat any food that you had in your home that was exposed to heat, including but not limited to canned goods.
- Do not wipe down the wall.
- Do not wipe down or move furniture.