Remodeling Lincoln, Omaha, Council Bluffs, IA. & Surrounding Areas
At BK Restoration & Remodeling, we understand that beginning a major project like updating your home, although exciting, can also be a stressful time for you. We strive to make the experience an easy and enjoyable process by careful planning and scheduling. We work with you to keep your project running smoothly from start to finish. We work with you to meet your specific needs. We pride ourselves on building trust and relationships that make you feel comfortable and confident in our work. If you have a project in mind, give us a call. We would love to go over your ideas with you.
- Kitchen Update – There is no substitute for the lasting value of a kitchen that has been custom designed and remodeled for your exact needs and preferences.
- Bathroom Remodel – Impressive bathrooms come in all shapes and sizes, when it comes to bathrooms, size doesn’t matter. Whether you want to revamp an existing bathroom, add a bathroom, or even increase the size of a current bathroom, we can make your dreams a reality.
- Additions and Renovations – Want to expand your home and get more square footage? We can help with that. Want to update the space you have? We can do that too!
Home Renovations in Lincoln, Omaha, and Council Bluffs, IA.
Bk services provide experienced renovation and construction services. We have the capacity to efficiently and professionally complete projects of any size. Our goal is to provide superior results, attentive and caring service with our primary consideration being your complete satisfaction with the work that we perform. We can make your dream home a reality. We guarantee our quality, craftsmanship, dependability, reliability, and integrity will exceed your expectations!
Before you Renovate Your Home
- Prepare a Budget. Start by making a realistic budget, factoring in your wish list, and putting them in priority.
- Know Why. Knowing what problems you want to solve, gives you a good base point for a renovation. Such as needing more storage, keep these issues in mind while planning.
- Make a List. Making a list of any repairs and/or replacements that are required and those that you plan to tackle at a later date.
- Don’t Cut Corners. Saving a few bucks and compromising quality craftmanship may come back to haunt you years down the road. It is better to get quality over quantity when talking about your home.
- Check local bylaws/HOA. There may be things there that affect your remodeling project. You may need to get board approval before you start.
Call Your Home Renovation Professionals Today!
We are committed to your satisfaction. We work hard to keep your project on time and within budget! No matter the size of your construction project, expect the highest standards of excellence and customer service. Give us a call today at (402) 489-7755. View a complete list of Services Here.